Michael Shannon for Telegraph Magazine
My portrait of Michael Shannon is out in today’s Telegraph Magazine.
• 15 June 2013 • 1,434 notes
— SELLING MAMIYA RZ PRO II KIT —
- Mamiya RZ Pro II Body - Tested/ Works great!
- 110mm f2.8 Mamiya-Sekor Lens - Tested/ Works great!
- Camlink UV Filter - Unscratched
- 180mm f4.5 Mamiya-Sekor Lens - Tested/ Works Great! (Slight mark on edge of front lens, not noticed it on negs however.)
- 65mm f.4 Mamiya-Sekor Lens - Untested/ Has a small bit of dust inside lens
- Mamiya 120 Film backs x2 - Tested/ Work great! - No light leaks!
- Mamiya RZ Polaroid Film Back - Tested/ Works Great! - One side of the hinge isn’t connected but when closed is light proof & secure.
- Pack of FujiFilm Instant Color Film FP-100 (10 Prints) Unsure of exp date, has been kept in fridge though.
- Pelican case (Black) with cut out foam shaped for above mentioned kit. Waterproof/ shockproof. Keeps everything V. Safe & dust free!
This kit has been well looked after and loved. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any (serious) offers.
• 29 April 2013 • 4 notes
I have a new website!
Portraiture section has been updated with new work. Expect more to follow.
• 19 April 2013 • 3 notes
from the series Vintergatan
• 3 April 2013
New project requires new sketchbook
• 27 March 2013 • 4 notes
I very much want this book, if you fancy adding it to my library please follow this link.
You should also buy this book for yourself whilst you’re at it.
• 20 March 2013 • 2 notes
The Lack of Sequence
Analog C-Print, 150cm x 120cm
• 20 March 2013 • 31 notes